Yes, it's that time of year again. The Cycle 4 CANSA
(15 & 16 August 2015 ) is just around the corner.
This Race will be an official Premier seeding event
for the 2016 Cape Town Cycle tour.
The CANSA Lost City Cycling Weekend started in the year 1998 to raise funds for CANSA
North West / Limpopo regions for their wide-reaching
- Prevention and education programmes North West / Limpopo,
- Patient care and support in the form of its three Interim Homes in Rustenburg(Remedentia) and Klerksdorp(Coverdale) for out-of-town cancer patients,
- The Theunis Fichardt Hospitium & Interim Home(Polokwane) that offers excellent nursing care to cancer patients and other very ill patients who need special care,
- Support centres that offer stoma and lymphoedema clinics as well as and support to children and their families affected by cancer.
- Medical equipment hire, and support to children and their families affected by cancer.
This event will be more exciting with new routes on the mountain bike and road events.
Lots of new stuff to do, an event not to be missed on your race calendar.